Friday, April 5, 2019

Laptop Won't Read Boot Disk






I know this probably won't help the original poster, but if you get a prompt from your bios during boot that says, "press any key to boot from cd...." make sure you use a ps/2 keyboard. a usb. Computer wont read cd to boot/install windows 7 i have a windows xp computer and i want to install windows 7. but the computer wont boot from the cd. it tries to read but fails to boot from it and continues to boot windows xp. any help please. the disc work because it booted on another computer.. My dvd rom drive will not read any type of disk at all. when i put a disk in, the light comes on and it makes a sound, but that is all that happens. if i go to my computer and attempt to manually start the disk, it prompts me to insert a disk..





HP ZBook 15 Hard Drive Replacement - iFixit Repair Guide


Hp zbook 15 hard drive replacement - ifixit repair guide



I was trying to use my recovery disc to re-install my windows on my toshiba laptop but i am having trouble. the laptop won't boot off of the bootable disc even when i change the bios settings.. Computer won't read recovery disc [solved/closed] globalcrusader posts 2 registration date thursday september 6, 2012 i get boot menu i select dvd/cdrw ujda770 - (sm) the thing is it i tried that and it says it cannot read the disc. so i can't seem to do anthing so far. respond to globalcrusader.. My laptop will not recognise any discs i put into the cd bit!i am trying to install microsoft office and it won't even read the disc!is there any other ways of installing microsoft office?or any suggestions how i can get the disk drive t work?.



laptop won't read boot disk

visit link reference